Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Problogger 5 Reasons why this guy should be on every bloggers blogroll

While I am new to the blog scene and don't have a lot of knowledge to pass along to fellow blogger. There is one thing I've figured out real quick. The Problogger website http://www.problogger.net/ is a must have link for anyone interested in starting a blog.

The resources and information given on his blog site are phenomenal. So phenomenal that I had to write this blog in praise of his work even though I don't personally know him and I've never contacted him in anyway. I just kinda fell into his blog site. And it has been nothing but encouraging and insightful to me. So much so that I started this blog site. If you even think you might want to start a blog his blogging tips for beginners is a must read. http://www.problogger.net/archives/2006/02/14/blogging-for-beginners-2/


But along with my blog here are 5 reasons Problogger should be in any blogger Favs, ( while there are actually a lot more than 5 for the sake of blog length we'll settle on 5 )




  1. Knowledge; the insight he relates into secrets for blogging success are invaluable. He's been at this awhile and it shows.

  2. Success; obviously anyone can blog about how to blog but when you read where he's gotten to by blogging http://www.problogger.net/archives/2006/01/25/becoming-a-problogger/ kinda gives him a whole lot more credibility.

  3. Professionalism; by this I mean his willingness to share tips and to offer help. there isn't many lines of work where you'll find this spirit of helping. For example I work at a simple job in a distribution center shipping dept, by simple I mean not allot of brains required physically well lets just say there's days when I think how long can my body keep doing this without being crippled in some way later in life. But it amazes me sometimes in this cut throat world we live in how people are afraid someone else will be as good as them at their job. But Darren has tons of blogs with help for his fellow blogger. And while he does charge for his books. His blog helps are free.

  4. His tips on advertising it's always good to learn how to make $$ right. http://www.problogger.net/archives/2006/03/07/introduction-to-advertising-optimization-ad-position/


  5. And finally well he just seems like an alright kinda guy. Hey that's always a good reason to have someone on your favs.

So If I didn't lose ya,, hello hey did you all go to Problogger without even finishing reading my blog?? Oh well "you win some you win some more"


Successful blogging everyone. Type back at me always good to hear from ya,





Resources Blogs - Blog Top Sites

2 comments:

  1. Hey thanks. You are right I visited problogger wow nobody offers this kind of help for free!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks for this blog. I've been thinking about starting a blog and these links sure were helpful. Nice to see someone sharing. Hey your kinda cute too ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is welcome.